Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HAPPY
Studio J scrapbooking makes me happy.  I have been pushing to get pages done to finish my membership this month.  Now no membership is required.  Sweet!!!!  I just submitted 18 layouts.  So, of course that is a reason to be happy.  Now, you can do 4+ layouts at a time any time.  But as you may guess by some of my photos of cards, etc, I don't have the greatest camera...don't have a light box to get the settings just right, etc.  However, at some of the events we are involved in...other people take great high quality photos and share them on facebook.  (HS football, School dances, HC pageant)  I can download those photos, save them, upload them into Studio J. and do my layouts.  If the photos are web-quality, I wouldn't recommend it because they won't be well, high quality.  Using great pictures is another thing that makes me happy!  So here is one of the layouts that was quick to make...

I will be putting EZ-invite orders on my online business site and when you want to order your layouts, join the group order.  It helps us out on free hostess rewards and if you do enough to push it to the next hostess level, I will contact you so you can get some free items too.  Would you like to do a group class to learn to use Studio J????  Let me know...I would be happy to help you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment