Monday, January 19, 2015

Hopscotch Pages and cards................


Coming up in February:  Hopscotch is the name of this kit and I only have one of the layouts pictured for now but the other page is just as great.  It boasts the stick-ease and cute accessories and is fresh and fun! Sign up now!  I am consolidating to 2 classes in the evenings at my home in Orem so pick a night and join the creative class...  Or if you prefer to have your kit shipped, I do several that way too.

Tuesday, Feb. 10 at my home in Orem.
Tuesday, Feb. 17 at my home in Orem.

Time:  I am ready to start right after you get off work between 5 and 5:30.  However if you want to come closer to 7, that works for me too.

Cost:  This packet is the usual $20 without cards and $21 with....however if you want all the accessories, they are an extra item you can buy.  They are the cute badge buttons.  If you are a card-only type of gal, your cost is $10 for 2 sets of the 4 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment